Cypher10ment
Home
Home
"I Said It" Crooner "Kayyswaggz" Sets To Drop EP Titled "Hoe'Fessional"
"I Said It" Crooner "Kayyswaggz" Sets To Drop EP Titled "Hoe'Fessional"
Cypher 10ment Blog
March 21, 2021
After taking a Long break to Discover himself Kayyswaggz is fully back to satisfy your Cravings. See His Post Below.
Social Plugin
Most Popular
Celebrating The Gents 2.0 (Red Carpet) To Be Hosted By Murpheus Rhymz 'The Good Music Gingerbread Man'
May 30, 2023
Kaduna Born/Ghana Based Afrobeat Sensation "Mz Wakili" Drops (4 Tracks) Debut EP
July 14, 2023
Nigerian Afrobeats Sensation "Rayzee Milla" Teams Up With "Gagar" On New Music "Type Shii"
May 15, 2026
Legacy Bobo — Better Than Them
June 16, 2023
Freezie Beats – Woke (Free Afro Instrumental)
February 19, 2022
Facebook
Tags
E-News
Entertainment
Music
Music Video
Categories
Search This Blog
Report Abuse
[ANTICIPATE] GWAGWALADIZZY BY C_M_B_DOLLAR, THUGGERR-X & MILES AYO
November 10, 2025
Nigerian Afrobeats Sensation "Rayzee Milla" Teams Up With "Gagar" On New Music "Type Shii"
May 15, 2026
Ogo Imole - I No Do
May 10, 2026
Contributors
Cypher 10ment Blog
Kel Cypha
Contact form
Social Plugin