Cypher10ment
Home
Home
Rymz — If I Be God
Rymz — If I Be God
Cypher 10ment Blog
April 25, 2023
After speculation about his suicide attempts last year.
Rymz adds another Mixtape to his Tracklist titled “If I Be God” . A Mix Of Afro and Rock music .
STREAM ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS
STREAM BELOW
Social Plugin
Most Popular
Celebrating The Gents 2.0 (Red Carpet) To Be Hosted By Murpheus Rhymz 'The Good Music Gingerbread Man'
May 30, 2023
Freezie Beats – Woke (Free Afro Instrumental)
February 19, 2022
Nigerian Afrobeats Sensation "Rayzee Milla" Teams Up With "Gagar" On New Music "Type Shii"
May 15, 2026
Legacy Bobo — Better Than Them
June 16, 2023
Download Album: 1P - "RealGeez Advocacy Peace And Party" (RAPAP)
December 16, 2020
Facebook
Tags
E-News
Entertainment
Music
Music Video
Categories
Search This Blog
Report Abuse
[ANTICIPATE] GWAGWALADIZZY BY C_M_B_DOLLAR, THUGGERR-X & MILES AYO
November 10, 2025
Nigerian Afrobeats Sensation "Rayzee Milla" Teams Up With "Gagar" On New Music "Type Shii"
May 15, 2026
Ogo Imole - I No Do
May 10, 2026
Contributors
Cypher 10ment Blog
Kel Cypha
Contact form
Social Plugin